Mar 3, 2008

Disney Trip

Pareeks and Thevars took a trip to Disney Land in CA this weekend. We left Thursday evening and were back Sunday evening. It was our first trip and we all had good fun. V didn't care much which we expected because he is too young to get into the Disney hype:). He did enjoy the Winnie the Pooh ride and the Chew-Chew train.

For me and Prabu, it was a nice trip and we don't mind going back again and I don't mind going back again and again. I don't know if it's Disney repeating at every step that, "Dreams do come true" or just something about the beautiful fie works with a nice back ground music but I did make a wish as they said during the fireworks. Weird me.

And yes, it was cooooooold.

I took a lot of pictures and they are all here. Here are a few just in case you are too tired to go through them all.


1 comment:

MediMonsters said...

Looks like you had fun at Disney. We love it too and are going to DisneyWorld in May!!