Jun 18, 2008

"Shame Shame Momma"

Since V's gotten into the habit of running around the house naked sometimes, I told him big boys don't do that and everyone will say shame shame when they see him like that. So, every time I change his diaper he says shame shame :), which is all fun and cute.

I took him to the mall the other day and while we were walking by, he saw this mannequin in the window of Victoria's Secrets with just underwear and screams "Shame Shame momma". Oy! the lady walking by said, "Oh how cute". I don't know about cute but I think I need to introduce the whole conversation of when to say what ;).

And here's a silly V.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Now, let's just hope he keeps that level of respect when he's 18 when he walks past VS. :p

Jen said...

LOL that is too cute! Hey, at least his head is modestly dressed LOL.