Jan 30, 2009

A Night at the Tempe Improv

Mom and dad were back last week from their trip to India. We somehow survived without any help for the last 4 months. I was a full time nanny, cook, cleaner, laundry lady, and a Setup analyst too and I managed it all without much complains from anyone. I guess I deserve something bigger than a coach bag this time ;).

Last night was a night out of just me and Prabu. Russell Peters was doing a stand up there and I had to go. We had too much fun and I had stomach ache from laughing so hard :).

Here are the pictures from last night.

V is so psyched to have the G-parents back. He is talking way too much. He is able to talk to Prabu in Tamil and with us in Telugu which is good. But he tried to speak broken English when we go out which is hilarious.

Well that's all for now folks. Not much happening in the desert. Next weekend will be more fun because Chaitu is coming down from NJ and Babbi is visiting with his family as well on his way to Hawaii.

No comments: