Feb 14, 2008

Yappy Yappy La

That's V's language for "Happy Happy Love". It used to be so much easier taking pictures of him when he was younger. Now that he's at "I-cannot-stand-still-for-one-micro second" age it's getting hard. I still managed to take some snaps with the V-day gift I got for him.




Before you think he's cute here's what he did to the bear (or in other words, how he ran away form me).




One of my friends wanted to know why I am "corrupting his mind with these pseudo holidays"? Because I am selfish. I want his future girlfriend to say, "Your momma raised you good" ;);). Until unless he decides to go against me;). Well, no harm in trying now, is it? Hey, I haven't been talking to him about Vday yet. One day when he is old enough, him and I will go watch a show hopefully.

1 comment:

SteamyKitchen said...

V day is fun!! He looks so happy...but the bear..not so much.

;-)

Do you have a good green mango chutney recipe??