Jul 24, 2008

Stress Reliever

Work has been crazy, home front has been crazier. The only relaxing thing now a days is me and V going to the pool. He loves it there and I am slowly starting on getting over my fear of water so I can start taking swim classes(stop snickering).

I decided to do what I do best when I am totally stressed out. Take a cooking class. I called up Kitchen Classics and they had one available yesterday and I ran :). Learned how to make 3 of the 4 mother sauces. Now if I can whip up some mashed potatoes and fried chicken for the weekend, it would be money well spent:).

Here's a video of V working the "Mixie". Smart ass uses the small jar as a base and the big one for grinding.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Vik is gonna be like wth, mom. First video of his body parts and now tinkering with kitchen appliances..lolol. I hope he sees this msg of mine and how I feel for him. hahaa