Oct 12, 2009

Polygamy - Part Deux

Remember back in the day I bitched about how I feel like a second wife to Prabu (Link to the Bitching;)), well the roles have been now reversed and I think Prabu feels like he is my second husband as I have made my work priority number one. Before you all jump at me with how my child and husband need to come first :), well when you are part of a team, you suck it up..lol. It's been such a bumpy ride last few weeks. The emotional roller-coasters, melt downs, break downs (both of which I am sure are the same thing),oiy.

Every week, I kept thinking, ok I should be able to breathe now, we are staging this weekend. It should be ok this week, we are going live. Nope, didn't happen yet. First it's set up, then it's going live, then it's checking the defects and then something else. Well I think I will end my work-whine right there, so how are ya'll doing?

I managed to upload some videos of V on to you tube(search for syinti). Also updated pictures onto Picassa. My boy is turning 3 in a month and I am pretty psyched about it :). I wanted to get him 3 gifts for his 3rd birthday. Then Chaitu (who turned 30 yesterday) reminded me what happened to the kid from Harry Potter who gets too many gifts on a birthday, idiot ruined it for me....lol.

So V's been good. Starting to show signs of becoming a brat :). Loves doing karaoke with me. His favorite songs are "Show me the meaning of being lovely" by Backstreet Boys, and a million other Telugu, Tamil and Hindi songs. We both dance to our favorite songs at night after everyone goes to bed ;). And his morning routine is with Prabu. I bought him this kiddie shaving kit from Target (has a 'faux' razor, shaving brush and cream, comb and mirror). So both boys get up, brush and shave and then have breakfast together before Prabu heads to work. Due to that I have been relieved from chanting the mantra "Vikram, brush your teeth" every morning.

With that I say good night for now. I will not make promises but I will try as much to keep this blog a little more active :).

No comments: