Jan 16, 2010

Why Oh Why?

We went to a house warming luncheon today. The couple have a 2 year old boy and a play room full of trucks, bikes and other toys. V fell in love with a Big M&M oil truck and was playing with it for the whole 3 hours we were there. Towards the end, I quietly told Prabu to find out where they bought that truck because I haven't seen it any where and thought it would be fun to surprise him with it :). I honestly don't remember V being around when I had this conversation with Prabu (I still think he didn't.. not sure and we forgot to ask them where they bought it and I can not find it anywhere and I am "googling" it for the last hour.grrrrrr).

So we come home. He is sitting with me on the couch yappin' away in his usual self and suddenly says, "I don't want any trucks amma. I have a big trash truck right. I have a big trash truck amma." I said ok to him but in my mind I was thinking "What the heck dude. Where do you come up with this stuff. Why do you not want any toy? You can have two different big trucks you know"...hahahha. Oh well! One of those moments that you cherish for the time it lasts :), before it turns into "I want it and I want it now" in the middle of a store few months to years from now :).


Here is a picture of the little brat and the Big Brat ;)

No comments: