Feb 13, 2008

Yo blood sucker...

Dear Miss.lady at the lab,

Your job is to draw blood from people. I understand it might not be what you wanted but then you are at work, aren't you? I told you upfront, I cannot unfortunately look at the needle sucking my blood. I am phobic. Again, unfortunately I have to do this every 6 weeks because of my stupid Thyroid issues. So please be gentle with me. Thanks for telling me that you "Hate people who don't like needles". May be you need a new job. You will get all sorts of people at this. I am sorry you are having a bad day but don't mess with my veins and hands. I promise not to come to your lab again on Wednesday because looks like you work on Wednesdays. I hope you have a good rest of the week.

Thanks and Regards
~Lady with a bruise.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Awww, sorry to hear that, Lady with a bruise. Want me to take her down...Lately, I've been itching for a good fight. lol