Jun 3, 2008

Guess what I got?

I got a birthday gift from Saritha over the weekend. Wanna guess what it is? DVD of 'Vivah'. That officially confirms that she's got me figured out and knows what I want to the T:). Now i can drool over Shahid whenever I want;).

Saritha and I saw Sex and the City movie over the weekend. Movie was good actually. I liked it better than the TV show. It also felt like a giant add for all the designers. But who cares, it was lot of eye candy for me (I am talking about the purses and dresses). I think I am definitely buying the DVD when it's out.

Prabu's parents left for India on Sunday. V did ok. He asks about them once in a while and we tell him they are in India and he's trying to say India. He is starting to talk a lot and repeats everything we say.

My to-do list's been increasing by the day. Our 5th anniversary is in a week and I haven't bought a single gift for Prabu yet. I am surprised at myself because I usually have everything planned, bough, wrapped a month before. I guess that's what happens when you go past 4 years(excuses man, I tell ya);).

No comments: