Jan 30, 2009

NJ Trip

Wow, it's been more than a month since my last update. Things have been crazy. let me see if I can get this one down. Prabu, me and V went to NJ during Christmas/New years break. It was a working vacation for us. Chaitu took good care of us and we had fun meeting family and friends. I still didn't get to see all my friends (Thanks to someone who was working 3 days straight without sleep). It was a whirlwind trip. Felt as if we were in India. The traffic, the traveling from one house to another, the noise :). What I remember out of the trip ? Dolls saying, "I am not leaving you yet" when I gave her a hug :).

At the end of the trip I was pretty exhausted. I needed a vacation :). That's exactly how I feel after my India trip. For me vacations are where you kick back and enjoy a glass of wine without having to get rushed and make plans. I do enough planning, working and running around at home. Why do it again? Good thing was that I didn't have to cook at all the 10 days I was there :).

No pictures though. Yup, I didn't even have time to take my camera out and even if I did V was more interested in staying behind the camera than in front of it. So it was petty tough :).

No comments: