Dec 31, 2009

Vikram's Daily Prayer

Whether he will continue this ritual of praying/talking to God before going to bed. I think I will let him continue with it till he starts asking "Momma, what/who is God" :). Here are two of his recent funny late night chats with is "friend". The first one is before we left for Hawaii and second was from after we came back :).

What he said in Telugu:

"Good Night Sami. I love you. Nenu good boy la untanu, andukane Pilot gentle ga drive chestadu. "

What it means in English:

"Good Night God. I love you. I will be a good boy, and so the Pilot will drive the plane very gently."

What he said in Telugu:

"Good Night Sami. I love you. Thank you so much sami. Good boy la untanu. Ammani satayinchanu. Repu school ledu. Intlo amma work chesukuntundi, nenu living room lo adukuntanu sami"

What it means in English:

"Good Night God. I love you. Thank you so much God. I will be a good boy. I won't bother mom too much. There is no school tomorrow. Mom will work at home and I will play in the living room."

Oh and don't fall for this cuteness :)

1 comment:

Dolly said...

drive the plane gently...HAHHAAA.