Mar 19, 2008

Anything you can do, I can do Better

Can I? Really?. Today is day 2 of just me, Prabs, V and my dad being at home. Rest of the crew is in Jersey. I think we are doing ok so far. I just wish I didn't have to work. I love being a SAHM. I am definitely the "I -can-handle-everything" multi-tasker but just the tension of having to finish of projects on deadlines just ruins everything else I want to do.

I still managed to make lunch, work and take care of V today (cleaning, who said anything about cleaning?). Prabu worked from home yesterday and today to help me out. poor guy, he is so busy with work and feels guilty for not helping out. Dad is helping out more too which is always nice.

Another thing I noticed is that after pregnancy and child birth, I am not able to run around and do all the stuff I used to physically. I get more tired and sometimes I just want to sit and write up this blog and just relax without doing anything.

Ok now let me go do my relaxation before V gets up from his nap :).

No comments: