Aug 29, 2007

Scream

No, I am not going to review the movie. V learned how to scream couple of days ago and boy are we having fun. He is also turning out to be a teeny bit brat when he doesn't get what he wants. Too bad he doesn't realize, he still won't get it if he throws a tantrum :).

I learned a few tricks from Madhu and watching how she used to communicate with Leela. So I try to copy that. It works sometimes and it doesn't. And also, Leela is just a sweet kid who never threw tantrums (may be she did but I have never ever seen one yet). I try to tell V , "gentle gentle" and "Please use your inner voice". He will look at me and give me a laugh and would jump on me to hug me. There goes my training him :).

He is also getting teeth so he is very miserable right now.

Here are some new pictures. And yes, he was playing with diapers and just fell asleep without us having to put him to bed :).

No comments: