Before leaving Chaitu rented a car and let me have it for a day last week. It felt good to get back in the wheel. And it also reminded why every girl should have a big brother :). Cooking, singing in really loud pitch voice, driving, writing: these are just some of the things that I love to do.
Here is what V is upto now a days:
- You can see his bottom teeth coming out slowly. He is in pain but is doing good so far.
- He is more vocal, saying lot of new words. Tries to repeat what we say.
- Starting to get stubborn, screams if he doesn't get what he wants.
- Learned that Amma and Appa do not give in to his whims as much as he thought :).
- Trying to get on to the couch by himself by lifting his feet.
- Loves to play in the kitchen because it has tiles and tiles make more noise than carpet.
Prabu and I also went for a movie this weekend. Last night actually. "Super Bad". It was fun. I think I enjoyed just us going out more than the movie. Prabu enjoyed the movie better ( here is where you say, "Oh men!").
Oh on the health front, I am having half my thyroid removed on September 7th. Why half? Because thats the bad part and my doc says we don't need to remove it completely.