May 14, 2007

Aki had a girl

Aki had a baby girl yesterday at 8.14 Am. What a great mother's day gift! I am so sad I couldn't be there but so excited for the parents. baby and mom are doing well and I will know the name in a couple of days. Since the little one was not scheduled to arrive till the 27th of this month, I don't think Aki and Siva had names ready yet. So they still need time:).

Guess who turned 6 months today. Mr. Vikram Prabu Thevar:). he is deep in sleep right now and if I try to take a picture, he will get up. So picture session later.

Hope you all had a great mother's day yesterday. V got his grandma a card and he is treating mom and grandma for pedicures later on;).

Today V and I were outside in the morning and we met our sweet neighbor. She has a 5 week old. His name is Dalton. V loved his new friend. It's nice to make friends around. Don't feel like I am alone in a jungle. D's mom and I chatted for like 20 minutes ( yes I am a chatterbox). She has been in Phoenix all her life so she gave me lot of tips and stuff which is always nice to hear.

I will do another post about our house hunting this weekend.

No comments: