May 10, 2007

Let the fun begin!

I am going to start of by showing guys some pictures so you know what I am talking about.



See where his territory(the blue zone) is and where he ended up. He lifts his butt up first and moves his way out:). Fun stuff I tell ya!

In other news:), Keerthi is now a consultant for IBM in Melbourne, Sarada is graduating from Harvard and Gautham's new album is released. I am so proud of my cousins:). I have to ask G if it's ok to post the link to his band here and when I get the green signal I will let you guys all join in the fun:).

Nothing much else going on here. The weather is getting hot but since we stay in most of the time we don't see the effect of it as much yet. When we do go out late in the evenings it's actually pretty nice.

Here's what I made for dinner tonight.

Ciao.

1 comment:

karthik said...

the photos u kept and ur narration style was too good.
may be sometime down the line ur kid will cherish all ur efforts.