May 8, 2007

Kandukondain Kandukondain

No, not the movie silly:). "Kandukondain" in Tamil means I have found it. And guess what I have found in abundance today: Curry Leaves. I was like a kid at candy store today in that Asiana super market we visited. They had so much of it and I picked up 5 bags like there is no tomorrow:). Just had to share my excitement with you all because I was ready to move back to Jersey if I finished the ones I had and I couldn't find more. Haha, now I don't:).

Any who, moving away from curry leaves, I totally forgot to post an important picture and give credits to someone:). Julie drew this when she was here last Sunday. She did this when V was taking a nap on mom's shoulder. Mom says, "Julie is an artist". "Ya think mom". She is awesome:). Thanks Julie


And one more picture for today. This is V as soon as he woke up from his nap in the morning. I was going to take a picture of him sleeping but he just woke up and decided to pose for me.

No comments: