Apr 7, 2007

Early Morning Musings

Well not really early. It's quarter to 10 in the morning and Chaitu went to the airport to pick up Prabu. V is taking his morning nap so thought I would write before we get busy with all the packing. Cannot believe the house is going to be empty in 48 hours. I already took some pictures of the packing and planning to take more pictures of the house and the movers and the moving truck and all on monday. I already decided I will be making a mini album which will be in th shape of a house.

I am sitting here looking at V smile and laugh in his sleep. I am guessing he is having good dreams. Sometimes, I just cannot believe he is my baby and he is growing so fast:). I don't want the time to stop though, I am very excited about what's yet in store for me and Prabu. It's going to be a fun ride with teenage tantrums, adult conversations and some funky "shtuff" in the between years.

I got couple of emails asking what the heck orkut is all about. Simply put, it's a myspace for desi people. It's a platform for friends to leave each other scraps and find your old friends. I just received an email today from an old friend whom I used to fight with a lot in school. Fun days:).

If you don't hear from me this weekend on the blog, come back on Monday. I will probably be updating that night. Weekend is going to be spent packing rest of the stuff, moving to Chaitu's place and hopefully tomorrow dinner outside. Which reminds me, I have to go call Attayya and ask her to pick a place:). Ciao.

No comments: